When I was in college, I hated anything more than relative, then it was coding. I hate coding and no you can’t change my mind. Its maybe because I try to code many times with my soul but never understood the way topper understand. People say it’s very hard to understand your girlfriend/wife, bro once try coding.
I Don’t Understand Coding
Coding is my life was a permanent problem. I stop fixing this problem and start living life keeping this thing my mind that I don’t understand coding. But in the Technical interview of college campus placement, I realize I have to learn to code otherwise the company keeps rejecting me.
I start searching about it, how anyone can overcome the fear of coding or similar search term like I hate coding what can I do. Start reading Answers on quora what people answer if someone posted questions about if they are not good at coding what they can do.
- I am an IT Engineer. I hate Coding but love technology. What should I do?
- I am so confused in my life. I am not interested in coding, but I am in software engineering. What should I do next in my career?
- I am 25 years old and feel like I have wasted my life. I am a software engineer and I don’t know much about coding after 2 years of experience. What should I do?
- I hate programming, does any software engineer hate programming?
- Are there any careers for computer science majors who don’t enjoy programming?
I will Suggest reading answers of all quora question, you will get an answer that you are not only one who hate coding but there are many other CSE student and already working software engineers who are having a hard time understanding programming language. Watch This video for fun then I will provide you solution.
How I Overcome fear Of Coding
I hope you get help from this article, I still suck at writing backend code but I discovered you need purpose why you want to learn how to code.
If you love this article, show me support by sharing it with more people.