I created a web series fight for getting a job. which is nothing but How to search a job in Bangalore. It contains all the chapters like how to prepare yourself, how to search and apply for jobs. it starts with the first chapter: Begin your fight for getting job.
Chapter 1 – Beginning
Getting a Job After College is tough. But I know how to crack the interview, what interviewer ask, from where you can prepare yourself, how you to search and apply for jobs as fresher. I know all the answers because I was a job seeker back in 2017.
What To Do After College In Order To Get Job
After college when people do not get a job in IT Company from campus placement then most of them start preparing for banking exams, some people start preparing for the government some people go for post-graduation. you decide what you want to do but if you want to work and get a job the best option is you should travel to cities like Bangalore, Pune, etc for a job. there you get more opportunities to appear in drive/walk-ins. many companies conduct walk-ins for freshers which you can attend and if you clear round, BAZINGA ! you got the job.
I will Suggest Come Bangalore
For job seekers, I will suggest three cities Bangalore, Pune, And Delhi. In my personal favorite Bangalore, there is a reason behind it. In other cities there is a chance you don’t get walk-ins but not in Bangalore opportunities are more in Bangalore. More Opportunity means more chance of getting an interview call which means the chance of getting a job increased. Let’s Go Bangalore.
I Hope You are enjoying it if there is anything missing in the first chapter please comment down below. Let’s move on to the next chapter.
Chapter 2 – I am In Bangalore
If You Have Any Questions before coming to Bangalore, watch this video there is a chance you get your answer. Job Seeker Course which I mentioned in the below video is this series of posts that you are reading right now.
Where Job seekers Should Stay In Bangalore During Job Search? Or the best place for job seekers in Bangalore?
So The answer Is BTM layout. I have reasons to share. why I choose BTM layout:-
- Most OF Job Seeker’s Stay In BTM Layout So You will meet people who are like you also you get friends in pg itself if you are coming alone.
- There are hundreds of PG available at cheap cost compare to other parts of Bangalore. In the BTM layout, These are the rates of PG : 3 Sharing Will Cost You Near Around 5000 To 6500, 2 Sharing Will Cost You 6500 to 7000, And 1 Sharing Will Cost you more than 8000 INR. These figures when I came here in Bangalore in 2017 rates differ when you are planning to shift to Bangalore.
- When You Attend Walkin’s You can go in all the direction of Bangalore it will be convenient for you.
- if you are planning to join a training institute in Bangalore, mostly all training institute you will get in BTM like Jspider’s, ABC Institute, Lara Technologies, etc.
How to find PG In Bangalore ( BTM Layout )
BTM layout is full of boys and girls PG, so once you reach BTM you will find many PG with a board saying 4,3,2,1 sharing room available. you just visit PG have a look and see the condition of PG the one you like just say I will shift tomorrow or share dates when you are ready to move to PG.
How Much It Cost In Bangalore To Stay In PG
Bangalore is expensive, so if you stay in
- 4 sharing room it will cost you near around 4500 INR – 5500 INR
- 3 sharing room will cost 5500INR – 6500INR
- 2 sharing room will cost you 6500INR – 8000INR
- 1 sharing room will cost you more than 8000 INR.
Many people also asked how much money they should bring when coming to Bangalore bring approx 10000 to 12000. but monthly expense apart from pg which will be around 6000 depends on your expense. for me, 7500 was sufficient during my job seeker phase. you can watch this video to understand what I have shared so far.
My First Walkin Of Bangalore
Chapter 3 – How To Prepare Yourself For Job
Most of the companies follow the same pattern for their recruitment drive. they have
- Quantitative Written Test ( Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Verbal )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Prepare Yourself For Written Round
Remember if you don’t get a job in your college because you are not able to clear your first round itself then your first priority should be how to clear Quantitative Written Test.
Aptitude Important Topics
- LCM and HCF
- Work and Wages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time Speed Distance
- Trains, Boats, and Streams
- Mixture & Allegation
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
Reasoning Important Topics
- Data Interpretation
- Series: Missing Numbers
- Odd One Out
- Data Sufficiency
- Sitting Arrangements
- Direction Sense Test
Verbal Ability Important Topics
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Vocabulary Based
- Find Error In Sentence ( Grammatical Mistakes )
- Sentence completion
- Correction ( From Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Etc. )
- Reading comprehension
Tips And Tricks To Clear Your Written Aptitude Round
- Don’t Prepare To Score 100 marks Prepare to score the cutoff marks of the written exam.
- Topics which you find tough ignore but become master in the topic which you like and able to solve.
- Prepare topics once and start solving the questions, practice will teach you not to prepare topics by watching the video.
- If you suck in maths and you are not able to clear the first round in campus placement and coming to Bangalore you better first improve your maths because without clearing aptitude it’s very hard for anyone to get a job because you will not get a chance to showcase your technical skills no matter how good you are in that.
Place And Website To Prepare For Written Round
Articles That You Can Read
you can watch this video which I created to prepare yourself.
How To Prepare Yourself For Technical Interview
All IT Companies have this round where they check the technical proficiency of candidates, but if you know what is the question the interviewer asks from freshers then you can prepare them and it becomes easy for you to crack the technical interview round. I am bad too in technical but I attended 34 interviews so I gained this knowledge of what interviewers asked in technical interviews.
Prepare Yourself For Technical Round
- Basic academics related IT subjects like operating systems, computer network, DBMS, etc. you can study all this from Studytonight
- One programming language interviewer can ask you to write a program. Frequently Asked Programs In Interview Google
- Based on my experience most of the time interviewer asks String Related Programs like reverse string, concatenate two string and Star pattern printing programs. I know one place where you can learn writing star pattern program, the MySirG Star Pattern program trick.
- If you’re from the non-CSE background then prepare any one of your core subjects and take a look at all the basic C/JAVA/C++ programs.
- Fundamental of programming language like Java Fundamentals, SQL Fundamentals, object-oriented programming language concepts, like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Data Hiding, Static and Dynamic Binding, Method Overloading and Overriding, Friend function, Constructors, Destructors, Static keyword and all that.
- Prepare yourself to write query Basic SQL, the interviewer can ask you to write queries for CURD operations, basic queries, and Normalization, etc.
- Prepare Your Project ( Interviewer Ask whats your role In a project, how you build this project, which technology you used to make this project, how you establish the database connection, what challenges you faced, how you solved the challenge, why you created this project ), prepare answers for these question interviewer definitely ask questions from project and training that you have mentioned in your resume.
Resources To Prepare For Technical Interview
1. Join Training Institute Like Jspiders/ABC/Lara:-
1. Prepare Online By Yourself –
Prepare Technical Subjects
How To Prepare Yourself For HR Interview
Mistake that most people do, they reach HR interview and take this round lightly which results in rejection from the final round which is HR interview Round. And believe me, rejection from HR hurts more than Breakup .
First Time in HR Interview
How To Prepare For HR Interview
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Why should I hire you?
- what is Your Strength
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to join us
- What is your salary expectation?
And there are many HR interview questions you can get you Just Google Frequently Asked HR Interview Questions From Freshers and prepare them, Prepare them means not start searching for answers and usko ratta mar lo, Nahi Yar Pagal Ho Kya, yahi To Galti main Karta tha Interviewers samjh jati hai kon copy paste karke Aaya on real hai so try to be real khud se khud ke answers prepare Karo.
Hacks To Crack HR Round
- Dress Well And Look Fresh When You are going to attend HR Remember your appearance and gesture matters a lot.
- Don’t Fake Yourself, Don’t Try to be over smart, remember there is a way that you have to follow you can’t share your achievement, stories like friends understand how to communicate your thoughts informal manner.
- Do research before the interview about the company and try to memorize the achievements and work of the organization. which you can use when the interviewer why you want to join this company you can tell I love data science and I have seen your organization won the award for it so it will be a good opportunity for me to learn and build my foundation from the best company in this domain.
- Too Much Honesty is not good, Imagine Interviewer asked you are from the NON-CSE branch then why you want a job in IT Industry then don’t say I want a job or some family-related answer but prepare your answer before you attend HR round.
- I know you are lazy but please keep your resume up to date and remove all the extra details which you mentioned but not true, Don’t keep anything in a resume just to impress the HR they easily catch you if you are fake and then you will ask your friend I don’t know why I got rejected. even if you keep unnecessary things and you can’t speak about them, then there are chances of rejecting.
- Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, and Concise.
- In the end, the interviewer will give you a chance to ask questions Ask insightful questions.
Important Links And Resource To Read From Quora
Chapter 4 – Prepare Your Strategy To Get Job
If you want to struggle less and increase your chance to get a job better you make a strategy for yourself. you need to tackle your weakness and work on it. you have to decide whether you want to join a training institute or you need to enroll yourself for any online course it’s up to you maybe I am not good at coding but you are master in it so you don’t need to join coding classes but you have to find where you lack work on that area. I have created this video for you guys to tell why making strategy is important.
I hope this video helps you to figure out what I want to say when I say prepare your strategy to get a job.
Chapter 5 – How To Search And Apply for Jobs In Bangalore
Once you are prepared you are ready to attend walk-ins/drives, but do you know where are walk-ins. freshers having a hard time finding vacancy for them if they are new to Bangalore. but here in this post, I will share what are the different ways you can search and apply for jobs.
1. Pre-Employment Test
if you are not aware of the pre-employment test, then let me share these exams are conducted by some companies where if you scored good marks then you can get a chance to appear in an interview. some of the famous exams are:-
2. Join Local City Job Seekers Related Groups Who Post Job Openings
I am not sure if you know or not but in Bangalore, there are Facebook group MRA job seekers they helped many job seekers to find walkins, in the same way, there are many job seekers group available who post walkins details every day find and follow the group to find job openings.
3. Take Help Of Job Posting Website And Portals
There are many websites that exist, whose job is to just post job vacancy/opening.
4. Search Your Type Of Company And Apply In Carrer Page Section
This is the method which job seekers don’t like why because it takes a lot of time and you are lazy but believe me if you want to increase your chance of getting a job then:-
- Search your interest companies on google i.e Top Web Developer company in Bangalore
- Visit the Company official website career section and look for the job openings
- Share your resume with the company.
there is very little chance you will get a call but yes I received a call many times.
I don’t know much about CDAC but it is a 6-month course where you will learn Computer science-related subject and after 6 months you get the chance to sit in campus placement.
I have created a video on it you can watch if you want.
Best Of Luck for your preparation and interviews. if you get a job message me and then i will ask kaju kathli 😀. All the very best for your future ❤️.