Chapter 3 – How To Prepare Yourself For Job
Most of the companies follow the same pattern for their recruitment drive. they have
- Quantitative Written Test ( Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Verbal )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Prepare Yourself For Written Round
Remember if you don’t get a job in your college because you are not able to clear your first round itself then your first priority should be how to clear Quantitative Written Test.
Aptitude Important Topics
- LCM and HCF
- Work and Wages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time Speed Distance
- Trains, Boats, and Streams
- Mixture & Allegation
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
Reasoning Important Topics
- Data Interpretation
- Series: Missing Numbers
- Odd One Out
- Data Sufficiency
- Sitting Arrangements
- Direction Sense Test
Verbal Ability Important Topics
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Vocabulary Based
- Find Error In Sentence ( Grammatical Mistakes )
- Sentence completion
- Correction ( From Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Etc. )
- Reading comprehension
Tips And Tricks To Clear Your Written Aptitude Round
- Don’t Prepare To Score 100 marks Prepare to score the cutoff marks of the written exam.
- Topics which you find tough ignore but become master in the topic which you like and able to solve.
- Prepare topics once and start solving the questions, practice will teach you not to prepare topics by watching the video.
- If you suck in maths and you are not able to clear the first round in campus placement and coming to Bangalore you better first improve your maths because without clearing aptitude it’s very hard for anyone to get a job because you will not get a chance to showcase your technical skills no matter how good you are in that.
Place And Website To Prepare For Written Round
Articles That You Can Read
you can watch this video which I created to prepare yourself.
How To Prepare Yourself For Technical Interview
All IT Companies have this round where they check the technical proficiency of candidates, but if you know what is the question the interviewer asks from freshers then you can prepare them and it becomes easy for you to crack the technical interview round. I am bad too in technical but I attended 34 interviews so I gained this knowledge of what interviewers asked in technical interviews.
Prepare Yourself For Technical Round
- Basic academics related IT subjects like operating systems, computer network, DBMS, etc. you can study all this from Studytonight
- One programming language interviewer can ask you to write a program. Frequently Asked Programs In Interview Google
- Based on my experience most of the time interviewer asks String Related Programs like reverse string, concatenate two string and Star pattern printing programs. I know one place where you can learn writing star pattern program, the MySirG Star Pattern program trick.
- If you’re from the non-CSE background then prepare any one of your core subjects and take a look at all the basic C/JAVA/C++ programs.
- Fundamental of programming language like Java Fundamentals, SQL Fundamentals, object-oriented programming language concepts, like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Data Hiding, Static and Dynamic Binding, Method Overloading and Overriding, Friend function, Constructors, Destructors, Static keyword and all that.
- Prepare yourself to write query Basic SQL, the interviewer can ask you to write queries for CURD operations, basic queries, and Normalization, etc.
- Prepare Your Project ( Interviewer Ask whats your role In a project, how you build this project, which technology you used to make this project, how you establish the database connection, what challenges you faced, how you solved the challenge, why you created this project ), prepare answers for these question interviewer definitely ask questions from project and training that you have mentioned in your resume.
1. Join Training Institute Like Jspiders/ABC/Lara:-
1. Prepare Online By Yourself –
Prepare Technical Subjects
How To Prepare Yourself For HR Interview
Mistake that most people do, they reach HR interview and take this round lightly which results in rejection from the final round which is HR interview Round. And believe me, rejection from HR hurts more than Breakup
First Time in HR Interview
How To Prepare For HR Interview
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Why should I hire you?
- what is Your Strength
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to join us
- What is your salary expectation?
And there are many HR interview questions you can get you Just Google Frequently Asked HR Interview Questions From Freshers and prepare them, Prepare them means not start searching for answers and usko ratta mar lo, Nahi Yar Pagal Ho Kya, yahi To Galti main Karta tha Interviewers samjh jati hai kon copy paste karke Aaya on real hai so try to be real khud se khud ke answers prepare Karo.
Hacks To Crack HR Round
- Dress Well And Look Fresh When You are going to attend HR Remember your appearance and gesture matters a lot.
- Don’t Fake Yourself, Don’t Try to be over smart, remember there is a way that you have to follow you can’t share your achievement, stories like friends understand how to communicate your thoughts informal manner.
- Do research before the interview about the company and try to memorize the achievements and work of the organization. which you can use when the interviewer why you want to join this company you can tell I love data science and I have seen your organization won the award for it so it will be a good opportunity for me to learn and build my foundation from the best company in this domain.
- Too Much Honesty is not good, Imagine Interviewer asked you are from the NON-CSE branch then why you want a job in IT Industry then don’t say I want a job or some family-related answer but prepare your answer before you attend HR round.
- I know you are lazy but please keep your resume up to date and remove all the extra details which you mentioned but not true, Don’t keep anything in a
If you are not good enough in English/communication practice you don’t need to be fluent but at least itna bol pao ki HR consider kar le. I mean meri khud kharab hai English Lollzzz. But then you will ask how I prepared I took the help of quora and answers written by people on quora.
- resume just to impress the HR they easily catch you if you are fake and then you will ask your friend I don’t know why I got rejected. even if you keep unnecessary things and you can’t speak about them, then there are chances of rejecting.
- Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, and Concise.
- In the end, the interviewer will give you a chance to ask questions Ask insightful questions.
Important Links And Resource To Read From Quora